With winter fast approaching it’s time to layer up those beds, lounges and occasional chairs with some beautiful throws, don’t you think? I personally love the cooler months and more so that I get to create warm, cosy rooms within our home. One of the best ways to create warmth in your interior is to introduce a blanket or throw, but with so many to choose from, it can be overwhelming. This is where I come in! Today I want to share my favourite 10 throws available at your closest Vicinty Centre. You can find your nearest store here.
Personally I don’t ever style a bed or lounge without some sort of throw, especially in autumn/ winter. It can be a chunky knit, thin linen throw or even a sheepskin hide- anything to add another layer and texture to the space… I have even styled a hide on our dining room bench. It doesn’t stay there when we eat but I love the way it softens the hard lines of the wood and creates a warm, cosy setting. Imagine the below picture without one! The entire space just wouldn’t look as nice.
Anyway, I made it my mission to find you 10 beautiful throws from Vicinity Centres, just in time for winter. I’m going to apologise in advance though because I’m really struggling to narrow them down. 10 may become 15, or 20 very easily! So, what I will do is showcase my faves from various retailers in various price points… some budget friendly and some more expensive. Oh and I’ll quickly just mention that so many stores are having awesome sales at the moment, which was even more dangerous!… Like I need an excuse to buy more linen!
Here is my top 10:
- Colorado knit throw, Grey || Bed Bath N Table || Shop Here
- Jumbo cable knit, Marshmallow || Myer || Available In Store
- Bombay quilted velvet throw, Rose || Adairs || Shop Here
- Casbah throw, Mustard || Adairs || Shop Here
- VUE Hayley throw, Cameo rose || Myer || Shop Here
- Hayden throw, White || Myer || Shop Here
- Archer blanket, Marshmallow || Country Road || Shop Here
- Edin blanket, Multi || Country Road || Shop Here
- Sheepskin, Blush || Adairs || Shop Here
- Horizontal double rib throw || West Elm || Shop Here
- Nora tassel throw, Tan || Cotton On Home || Shop Here
- Lili textured throw, Blush || Cotton On Home || Shop Here
Okay, so I couldn’t narrow it down to just 10 because they’re all different and beautiful in their own way! Whether you want to layer with a chunky knit, sheepskin, velvet, waffle or cotton weave, that list seriously has you covered! There are so many gorgeous textures and warm colours to have a look at and I hope you like my selections. Have fun shopping and creating some warm, cosy layers in your home this winter.
PS- I have my eye on #11 and at $25.00 I should just buy it now, shouldn’t I?
This post is in collaboration with Vicinity Centres.