Father’s Day is next Sunday eeeeeek! Seriously where has the year gone? Father’s Day to Shaun and I is special because it brings back so many incredible memories. I was in labour with Chet the entire day on Father’s Day (2 years ago) and birthed him in the early hours of Monday morning.
I planned Shaun’s gift this week but if you have left it to the last minute (like I usually do for all present buying occasions) here are some cool gift ideas for the trendy father’s in your lives. I have not included any DIY ‘children’s gifts to Daddy’ because there are so many cute ideas around, the post would go on forever. Oh and be warned, there is a really cheeky gift idea listed #9 which is solely for the purpose of you and your man to share. It may not be your kinda ‘thing’ but I found it rather entertaining and the prude in me was covering my eyes a little bit haha. Read more below.
- FOR THE FRAGRANCE LOVERS- Tom Ford Noir Eau De Toilette 50ml – $125 – http://shop.davidjones.com.au/djs/en/davidjones/tom-ford-noir-eau-de-toilette-50ml
- FOR THE SHOE OBSESSED- Nike Match Classic- $150 – http://store.nike.com/au/en_gb/pd/match-classic-shoe/pid-11056745/pgid-11397378
- FOR THE DAD’S WHO WEAR SEXY WATCHES- ‘Uniform Wares’ M37 PVD black/ tan leather watch – On sale $350 down from $500 – http://www.theblackwall.com.au/products/uniform-wares-m37-pvd-black-tan-nappa-leather
- FOR THE COOKING ENTHUSIASTS- Beer Plus Food by Ross Dobson – $37.75 – http://www.booktopia.com.au/food-plus-beer-ross-dobson/prod9781743365489.html?source=pla&gclid=CIKku5eM4s4CFQGZvAodtGQKkA
- FOR THE GOLFERS- Leather Tee Set – $44.95 – https://www.countryroad.com.au/shop/man/accessories/wallets-and-leather-goods/60198718-225/Leather-Tee-Set.html
- FOR THE LIQUOR DRINKERS – Teroforma Black Whisky rocks – $34.95 – http://www.myer.com.au/shop/mystore/teroforma-whisky-stones-black
- FOR THE GREEN THUMBS- Jade Plant’s are also known as the ‘Money Plant’ and are said to attract wealth and prosperity.
- FOR THE BEARDED, HOT AS HELL, LUMBERJACKS- Weirdy Beardy 100% Natural Beard Oil – $48 – https://weirdybeardy.com.au/product/the-raven-beard-oil/# and Shaving Cream – $39 – https://weirdybeardy.com.au/product-category/shave-cream/
- FOR THE KINKY COUPLES- I recently discovered a couple on Instagram Sally Mustang and Mitch Gobel who creatively express themselves through narrations and visual images… *wait for it*… of their sexual encounters and relationship. It is VERY raunchy and I was literally giggling the entire time while reading the first story!! I can guarantee it won’t be everyone’s cup of tea but you can read the intros of the sex story before buying it 😉 – http://www.sexisart.net/
Well pressies aside, I hope the Fathers in your lives feel appreciated and special next Sunday and Happy Father’s Day to all the women playing both the mumma and dadda roles in their child’s life.