I am obsessing over beautiful muted hues of mushroom and lilac paired with grey this winter. Today I’m going to provide you with a super easy ‘shop the look’ mood board that is based off the design of our Guest Bedroom. There are pieces that are affordable and a few pieces that are designer must have staples. You can use many different product alternatives to achieve the same look but I think these pieces look fab together.
You may have already noticed these colours taking over my instagram feed lately but I can’t help it- they’re so soft and romantic…
I always use a lot of neutral shades of grey and white to decorate our home because it is easy to add subtle colour to the surrounding space when I feel like it. Then equally as easy to pack away the decor when my next ‘colour crush’ forms. Anyway, enough about why I love these lilac/ mushroom hues and more about where you can buy the stunners.
- Kreativitum Underground Prints- $65 each- https://norsu.com.au/
- White Waffle Quilt Set- King Size- $99 – https://www.target.com.au/
- Flowers by Floral State- Various Bunch Sizes- http://www.floralstate.com.au/
- MENU JWDA Concrete Lamp- $399- https://arrivalhall.com.au/
- Simply Side Table- $310- https://www.luum.com.au/
- French Linen Sheet Set- Queen Size- Warm Grey- $299- http://www.ilovelinen.com.au/
- Velvet Cushions and Wool Throw Rug- https://seekandstyle.com.au/
- Lenda Tab Top Curtains- $49- http://www.ikea.com/aa/en/
- Granite Candle Bowl- 20- http://bayclothingandhomewares.com/
I will blog post about our Master Bedroom ‘shop the look’ later this week including a mood board based off the design which incorporates these beautiful tones.
I hope everyone has had a relaxing weekend and are now in love with this colour palette as much as I am. Goodnight and sleep tiiiiiight.